Wednesday 30 May 2012

Midweek Magnolias Challenge # 13

Hi

We have a fabulous theme for you this week at Midweek Magnolias "Bling It On".

I love adding a bit of bling on my cards, and with the Diamond Jubilee just around the corner, I decided to give my card a bit of a royal look ...


Can you see my bling ?!!!  I added some Stickles Glitter Glue to my blue roses, some Gold Glamour Dust to Tilda's crown, some red gems and some gold buttons.  

I coloured Tilda using my Copic Markers, here's a close-up:


 I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenges - Royalty
Wild Orchid Challenge - Bingo (I used Blue, Flowers and Glitter)
Stampalot Challenge - Medals and Monarchs


RECIPE:

Image - Princess Welcome Tilda
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
PApers - Do Crafts Portobello Road
Card - From my stash
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, Buttons and Gems - From my stash


So, why not hop on over to the Midweek Magnolias Challenge Blog and see all the "Blingtastic" creations that our Design Team have come up with.  I hope you can join in with our challenge this week.

Hugs
Penni
X

23 comments:

Ginger said...

How adorable! I love the bling! I love the pattern paper. I like how the image is tilted! Great job!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Penni, beautiful bling on the crown and I love your papers. Teresa xx

pinky said...

Stunning creation, love her long hair. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Karen said...

Such a beautiful card! : )

Barb Hardeman said...

Awwww! Your card is so sweet! You've done a beautiful job with the red/white/blue and the glam you added! Hugs...Barb <><

Pam said...

Beautiful card Penni...love all the bling!!!
Hugs....Pam:)

Christina C. said...

Gorgeous, Penni! Love this beautifully colored Princess...stunning papers and design work!

Rene said...

Gorgeous!
Rene :D

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! Love the glimmer on the crown. Colors look awesome too.

Karen

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely creation for the Diamond Jubilee. Awesome coloring and perfect background papers.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Unknown said...

This card is fantastic, the paper with flag is lovely.
Francy

Chris said...

Your card is just delightful! Tilda is all ready to greet "The Royals!" Love the papers and the design.

XO,
Chris Christensen

Elle said...

Absolutely delightful!

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card and awesome work on using the color combo for this project :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sharon said...

Your card is beautiful Penni and I love the sentiment too. hugs Sharon

Kelly said...

The paper is regal and the florals add to it perfectly. Tilda is a queen and beautifully colored. The sentiment is so cute with how Tilda is holding out her hands, asking. Nice card.

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Fabuous card so pretty.
Blessings Doreen

Ruth said...

A lovely card for our challenge at Sir Stampalot. Ruth :)

Donna said...

Too cute Penni, fab choice of papers and image. Thanks for joining in our Royalty challenge at Cupcake this week...good luck :) Donna ♥ x

cathylynn said...

Great card with gorgeous colors!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Sally H said...

A brilliant creation! Thanks so much for joining in with our Monarchs and Medals theme at Stampalot this month and good luck!

having a {me} day said...

I love your gorgeous card Penni! And that quote made me smile. Just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes. keeley

angelwhispers said...

Just wonderful Penni and I love your colour scheme! Chanelle xx