Monday 28 May 2012

Springtime

 
Hi

Just a quick post to show you a card I made using "Springtime" from Saturated Canary.


I coloured the image using my Copic Markers, here's a close-up:


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenge: 

Fashionista Challenge - Simply Summer


I kept this card nice and simple.  The paper is from Basic Grey, I embossed some green card from my stash.  The ribbon and ribbon slider are both from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

5 comments:

Danni said...

Pretty card! I like the little butterfly you added!

Di said...

Fabulous Penni!! Di xx

Ginger said...

Awesome Coloring! It looks so professional. I also love the colors! Great job!

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Penni and its gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Rina said...

I so love this image... I made a cadr using it a few weeks ago. Lovely coloring too!

We appreciate you joining in this challenge at Fashionista! Good Luck!

Rina Fashionista