Monday 21 May 2012

Spring is in the Air


Hi

As soon as I saw Cerridwen at Saturated Canary I just had to buy her, that was a few weeks ago and I've only just had time to colour her in.

Here's what I've made with her.


As usual, I put my Copics to work on the colouring, here's a close-up:


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes
Saturated Canary Challenge - May Flowers


RECIPE:

Image - Cerridwen from Saturated Canary
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers & Card  - From my stash
Flowers - From Wild Orchid Crafts
Tools - Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.  Go Kreate Die
Butterflies & Ribbon - From my stash


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

7 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors!

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh she is lovely Penni - love the flower on the ribbon - perfect colours for this image
Sarah x

Kathya said...

Such a beautiful card. Great design and wonderful coloring of the image!

Caroljenks said...

This is beautiful! I love the colours, especially that green ribbon.

Carol x

Janet - aka stacky said...

absolutely gorgeous I love it x

Unknown said...

Stunning card, Love all the details too well done Hugs Elaine

annes paperfun said...

Such a lovely card!
Beautiful colors ♥
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine